The Government recently announced a new £1bn scheme to help people throughout the country insulate their homes, in order to help cut their energy usage and bring down their heating bills. The ECO+ scheme aims to see hundreds of thousands of homes across the UK receive new home insulation and help tackle the current cost of living crisis.
Tenmat offers a range of solutions for installers carrying out measures under the ECO+ Scheme. For example, the FF130 Loft Covers, a Downlight Protection Cover that meets installation requirements to prevent the overheating of downlights when installed below loft insulations
There are a number of benefits to contractors and installers by choosing Tenmat’s energy-saving products:
● Fast Fitting
● Tested to meet industry requirements and guidelines
● All of the Tenmat energy-saving products are pre-formed and ready to fit, no time-consuming moulding or shaping is required.
● No screws, brackets or product assembly is required.
● All products are lightweight and compact and easily carried, minimising trips to point of installation.
● Fitting procedure is just a few simple steps with the minimum skill required.
All Tenmat Energy Saving and fire Protection products are manufactured using non-combustible stone mineral wool as the base material and therefore have excellent thermal insulation properties which significantly reduce losses of heat due to conduction. In addition to offering improved thermal performance, all of the Tenmat products dramatically reduce the amount of air leakage through ceilings and walls (up to 94% reduction) when compared to not using Tenmat protected services.
+44 161 872 2181